Thursday, October 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Babe!


That's right, husband is a whoppin' 34 yrs old today! So, in honor of my sweet man, I thought I'd take you all down memory lane...Happy Birthday Babe! I love you more!!
Cutie Pie - at about 1 yrs old
Looks just like someone else I know...
I guess he was always a ladies man :D
Stoic football poise
The baseball buddies
Paragliding in Venezuela (I took this pic! This was before our dating days)
Wedding day with friends Oscar and his wife Auda
Proud Papa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your husband.
Do you have big plans for tonight?

hoganset said...

Happy Birthday, Bro!! I am so very proud of you and the life that you have lived thus far. I love your amazing wife and your way-too-cute sons, and I love YOU SO VERY MUCH! What a blessing you are to me and my family. Nice pics, KK! I loved your collection. The 1st one in the blue velveteen-looking sweatshirt is seriously a CLASSIC! It has always been one of my favorites.
Korri

Sarah said...

Happy Happy B-Day J! Hope it was a great one. K great job on the photos. Brings back memories of when he was just a young thang. :)