Tuesday, October 28, 2008

1st Annual Redneck BBQ

So today marked another year on my mother's calendar - as it was her birthday - so we decided to spice it up a bit...

Redneck BBQ Style!

Can I get a WOOP WOOP? That's right, we all came in our finest attire - mollet wigs, bushy mustaches, and wild and crazy clothes. My husband has been growing his mustache for about a month and a half all for this night of laughs! Best costume award was a close one with my brother Scott as the big winner, and my mom coming in close second.

We held the BBQ at Scott and Corine's, and boy did they deliver! We arrived to their house to see tires in the yard, Christmas lights up, lawnmower parts all over, and empty beer bottles in the planter bed. I wish I could say this looked different than normal.......Just kiddin :D

Anyways, thought I'd share some of our evening with ya'll! Happy Birthday Mom!
Redneck Family Portrait
Mom blowing out her candles w/peanut's help
The Haverfield Jr.'s
The Parents
The Kinney Clan Bringing it Back!
The Grandparents
The guys showing off their farmer's tans
The girls showing off their duds
Yes, this is me combing my husband's HUGE and really gross mostache!

1 comments:

Debbie Brown said...

All I can say is "wow." That mustache is really terribly awful.