Thursday, June 5, 2008

Fun Times...

So, I found a few more Kauai pics that I wanted to share, and I had fun taking some "sippy-cup conversation" pictures of Big boy and peanut today. I still can't get over how big they are both getting. *sigh* Well, that's about it for me tonight! Tomorrow starts another day of whirlwind activity :)
Our little "frequent fliers"
"sippy-cup conversations" caught on camera!
This picture just makes me relax! I wanted to share a Kauai sunset with all of you who have never been, or are going soon, or just like sipping pina coladas and watching the sunset with that special someone while listening to the waves, or Kenny G, or whatever floats your boat... Ok, sorry for the cheesiness! I couldn't resist...

2 comments:

Amanda said...

The sippy cup picture is perfect!!

Unknown said...

Wow, that sippy-cup picture is AWESOME!! What a perfect moment to capture, Good Job Kelli:) And your trip looked fabulous!! I wanna go next time:) he he--do you think that would be ok?!?