Friday, June 13, 2008

A Fabulous Friday




Wow. What a difference a day can make! Beautiful sunshine, VBS is over, it's the weekend, and we have finally gotten out the "alligator pool!" So, in retrospect of my last post, I can honestly say the "manic-craziness" of yesterday has ceased, and all I really care about right now is to say- "Thanks God for giving me two beautiful boys, a wonderful husband who let's me stay home with our boys, a computer with wireless internet so that I can sit in my backyard as I write this post, and oh, thanks for whoever invented cheap plastic inflatable pools! Nothing like cheap entertainment for two wild and crazy guys! Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

Green Fab 4 said...

Really LOVE the new look! ;)

Debbie Brown said...

What an awesome photo of the boys! Sorry I haven't stopped by your blog lately... it no longer pops up on my google-reader when you post something new, a fact which I keep forgetting (I think this is because of the privacy settings you've changed, which is good).

Anyway, I so enjoyed our lunch yesterday... hope you had an awesome rest of the day! Love you!