Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter Fun

So, I have finally gotten myself together-and have assembled our Easter pics for your viewing pleasure! I had this grand plan of taking progressive photos of our whole day....Yeah, needless to say, my camera lasted all but 5 pics and then I was out of batteries! So most of the photo credits go to my dear old dad who took the awesome pics of the boys at our church event. We had a blast watching the boys hunt for eggs, play on the bouncy-houses, and drive in their little "trains". We hope that you all had a wonderful weekend!
Husband making chocolate chip pancakes-a family favorite!
Maybe you could take a guess at what members of our family like dad's pancakes the most?
Easter egg hunting 101: Anything goes when it comes to getting Easter eggs! Let's just say spontaneous fighting usually occurs :)
Poor Peanut! At his first attempt to snag an Easter egg, a much older, faster little girl waited until he about had his chubby little fingers on the egg when she swooped in and snatched it up! I thought about talking to her mom....:)
Classic smiles! The boys loved this ride!
Big boy could've ridden this train all day long!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelli
I love the pictures of the boys on the train. Bryce looks so happy especially in the first train picture. They are both so cute. I can't believe how big they are getting.