Sunday, March 16, 2008

Weekend Project

BeforeAfter

I had the fun opportunity to go and paint in the nursery of one of my friend's houses (Tiffany Goehner-Lisa Kinnaman's sister). She is due in about 6 weeks and wanted her little girl's name painted on the wall behind where the crib will go. Besides Argentina, I have not had the opportunity to do anything like this-and I must say I loved it!! It has inspired me to paint in the boy's rooms, which I have hesitated doing because we move so much. But the way I figure it, life is too short-and your childhood seems even shorter. Well, that's about it! Thanks for checking out my weekend project!

4 comments:

Debbie Brown said...

Wow, nice work Kelli! Can't wait to see what you do with the boy's rooms!

Unknown said...

WOW! Will you come and do Boston's room next?? And then will you start on the rest of my house:) You are one talented chic! WAY TO GO KELLI:)

Green Fab 4 said...

This looks so fabulous, Kelli!! I can't wait to see what you do in the boys rooms!! I think Jack and Sam need a little art in their rooms as well...let's talk!! ;)

N/A said...

This is awesome! Nice job Kelli.