Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Tupperware Hats Now In!


So, Big boy thought that it would be super cool to start wearing a tupperware hat last night, but only if Peanut wore his.....We definitely chuckled a bit on that one. Well, I have a few updates since my last post. It turns out that Carmen's cancer has not gotten any bigger, but it did spread to one lymph node. So, she has to start a 3rd round of chemo because of one little lymph node. This will be her 3rd treatment in 14 months-needless to say, she has yet to have a break from the treatment, and has little energy as is. So, I boldly ask that you would continue praying for her and her precious family through this time. On another note, Cornerstone is slowly moving forward! But with the movement, we are still being stretched both spiritually, and financially-but all I can say still, is GOD IS GOOD. The verse in Hebrews 11:1 has been so very real to me these days, it says: "Now Faith is being sure of what we Hope for, and certain of what we do not See." I am moved just thinking about how much our God is a God of details. I hope that today you see His Hand move, orchestrating a life of Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Gentleness, Faithfulness, Goodness and Self Control that only He can give! Live in Him Today!

0 comments: