Monday, February 25, 2008

We're going to Vegas!


So-through all the craziness of the past few months, we have some exciting/scary/fun news to report: come April 26th, we're headed to Vegas for a tradeshow! That's right, we're shooting high-and hoping that something really big comes of this venture (talk about being scared out of my mind-yup, that's me!) So, long story even longer, through the course of some pretty God-sized events, this tradeshow called the ACRE las vegas tradeshow (American Craft Retailers Expo), presented itself-I applied-and Husband and I found out tonight that we've been accepted! I definitely did a little "jig" in our living room! So, I now have 2 months to prepare all of my stuff with the hopes of finding some apt buyers!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Congrats friend...that is HUGE! You are going to do amazing!

Anonymous said...

This is great news. I will be paraying for you.