Monday, February 18, 2008

Baby Steps...


Well, I finally did it! I took the plunge and have entered the world of retail! As of today, I am officially selling Daisy K Design at "Living Water Bookstore & Cafe" in Nampa. I have heard of alot of people who compare their entrance into the world of retail the same as the pregnancy/birthing process. Well, I can tell you this much: I have never been so nervous/excited/ready to pull my hair out/ready to dance & sing/fill in the blank/ as much as I have these past few months. But, through the craziness, I have found that God is SO GOOD! I'm hoping that He will make it very evident to me whether or not this crazy idea of mine will fly. But you'll never know unless you try, right? We'll see........You can also check out my ideas at www.daisykdesign.com. Let me know what you think!

4 comments:

Debbie Brown said...

Hooray! Congrats and may God bless this amazing adventure! So proud of you!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you. I hope you have tons of fun doing this. I can't wait to check your stuff out at Living Water. The display looks awesome.

Sarah said...

Way to go Kelli! Very impressive! Such cute stuff! I can't wait to visit that store. It is just down the street from my house.

Sarah said...

Well, I need to fix my new blog set up. ha ha me is Sarah S.