Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Oh how they grow!

Today was Big Boy's 1st concert put
on by his school's Kindergarten program.

Exciting stuff!!!

He has been practicing his line FOR WEEKS!
It was so much fun to see him up there - no
hesitation - loving the spotlight!!

We may have a famous thespian on our hands!

I also came across another video of Big Boy
just a few short years ago - that I'm sure we'll
lovingly show on the Today show, or Regis
and Kelly when he's older and well established
in the film industry :) Or maybe just to his
girlfriends when they come over, and I become
"that mom" that can't stop talking about her
kids and all the silly things I kept of theirs when
they were little like their first tooth and their
little underoos...

No - I would never do that...

Enjoy!
What a cutie pie!! I love this kid :)



"Big Boy is the one that says 'Out came the sun, and melted all but 4..."

a much younger Big Boy

2 comments:

Korri said...

Yeah! Good to see that you are blogging again! I thought I might try my hand a bit, just to keep a bit of a journal. We will see how long I last. I love the great videos and pics. It shows how big J-girl is getting! Sheez...time flies. Well, I thought about you a lot today. Scott had tennis all day, so it wasn't possible to get together, but I am not worried. I know it will happen...maybe after tennis season and its craziness is over. Love you!

Pooja said...

You have lovely boys. Your younger Big Boy is enjoying the rhymes. Wish all kids would do that! Nice blogs!