Saturday, May 14, 2011

Big Boy turns 6!

That's right folks - we officially have a 6 year old!
Doesn't he look SO old? Sheesh! Seriously!
When did this happen?
The whole family got to go to Big Boy's class and watch
him read his Birthday Book - and then answer questions
from all the kids in his class about his favorite things... :)
Cupcake icecream cones! Let's just say I had high hopes
and I will probably NEVER make them again :( I'll
explain later...

Had to put in a pick of our Girly Girl & her baby doll :)
Ok... Here's the skinny on these adorably aweful cupcakes!
They're really pretty simple... One box of cake mix -
24 - 26 icecream cones -
and a couple of cans of frosting...
Fill the cones 1/2 full with the batter - place in oven -
and voilĂ !
You'll pretty them up, and be super excited, and
BAM - they fall over like dominos. BOO.
Good thing Kindergarteners really don't care WHAT they
look like - they just see sugar. Plain ol' yummy sugar.
They'll eat just about everything!

And in other exciting news...

I have officially become a licensed hunter in the good
old state of Idaho :) Much to the delight of
my husband and Father-in-law who are
both avid hunters...

Oh boy.

All I know is that I scored a SWEET hat :)


2 comments:

Lizzy said...

your family is so cute and those cupcakes look delicious!

Emma said...

You have such a gorgeous family!