Saturday, April 9, 2011

Big girl shoes

Our baby girl is finally walking! So fun...


Wait.

WHAT did I just say?

Fun - but T R O U B L E!!! She's also shown us
that she has something called "rhythm" a very
scary technique that Kinney's have not had in
perhaps GENERATIONS... That comes in the
form of a booty-shake/shoulder shake that
cracks me up EVERY TIME.

In other BIG news, our Big Boy is on to losing
his THIRD tooth in a matter of weeks... Actually
I'm considering pulling the silly thing out while
he sleeps because it is majorly crooked and hanging
on by a thread... Hubs and I have decided between
all 3 kids - we're going to need to sock away some
SERIOUS cashola for their orthodontist bill we'll
have in a matter of years... The Kinneys (aka Hubs
and I) have some pretty gigantic teeth - so our
kiddos really don't stand a chance... :)

Today was our kids first lesson in earning and spending
their money! I so wished I had thrown my camera in
my HUGE mom bag to capture the moment, it was
seriously the CUTEST thing! And seeing what both
boys decided was worth their hard earned money was
interesting too. I'm so proud of Hubs in his ability to
already be thinking of teaching them responsibility in
handling money - setting aside 10% for tithe, and 10%
for savings...

WHAT?

I think I'm still learning those lessons - so hopefully
our kids follow their father's path of business savy,
smart-minded thinking when it comes to money! I
definitely fall into the "retail therapy" or "spontaneous
shopper" category far too many times!

That's it for now!

Happy Saturday :)


0 comments: