Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What the hay?


So - I've debated for quite some time giving up the whole "blog" thing...

This may be obvious since my last post was August...
But, "what the hay?" AKA, "why not?" So - for all of
you holding your breath for the next Kinney Clan post
- HERE IT IS!!! So worth waiting for!!

Here's a rundown of the past 6 months - and what's
been keeping us so busy:

-Our show in Chicago was a success, or enough of a
success to proceed in getting ready for the January
Craft & Hobby Association show in LA... We had to
spend the last 6 months creating new product, figuring
out logistics, blah, blah, blah... See the pics below of
our booth! Travis and Wende came down with us for a
whirlwind trip!

-Our Big Girl just turned 1! Seriously - how did this
happen? She has been such a funny girl to watch! She is
going to have no problem bossing everyone around
(especially the boys!). I had no idea how different girls
would be from boys. NIGHT & DAY!

-Big Boy started Kindergarten this year... KINDERGARTEN!!
Seriously - I've had many mini-meltdowns at the thought of
my kids getting to0 old too fast! That has been a real joy to
watch him totally blossom in that environment. He doesn't
even notice that I stay and watch him until he disappears from
sight each day when I drop him off... He's just getting so big :( Sob!

-Our little peanut is not so little anymore too! He's doing
awesome in preschool and starting to read now - and get all
mature on me! He has also been such a blessing to watch grow
and see how God is going to do mighty things with this boy!
With all our kids! I often have to pinch myself... How did I get
so lucky?

-And last but not least, we recently got to go to DISNEYLAND!
I had forgotten what a magical place that is! It's only been 20
years since I've been there :) But, we went w/my folks and the
kids right after our show (since we were in the area) and had 3 full
days at the Magic Kingdom - and it was actually relaxing! So fun -
and the kids are at that age where they get into it completely, and
love every aspect of it, so you have no choice but to follow in the
magical footsteps of Disney...

Well - that about wraps it up for now! I've posted lots of pics below,
and will try most definitely to post again real soon!

Trav, Wende & Hubs setting up the booth...
Our Booth!
Skully & the Fam...
Big Girl schmoozin' at the camera :)
Practicing her Miss America wave!
The boys practicing w/the Incredibles!
Big Boy showing off his strength training :)

Goofy!
Peanut was a little star struck w/Handy Manny :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a Beautiful Blog... I Love the music.. and the friendlyness of your Blog.. God Bless you and your family~!

Deanna said...

Did you delete your Facebook account? If you don't blog and aren't on FB, how will we see pictures of your cute kiddos?

Vicki said...

Haaaaaaa!Cute I love your Blog!