Saturday, May 1, 2010

My Neglected Friend

I'm so sorry I've neglected...

You.

That's right you!

Those who I know read these silly, yet amusing posts,
and those who I don't know that have found their way
here...

Let me start by saying, it's been awhile. And my camera
had WAY too many pictures on it - gathering dust, waiting
to be downloaded and shared with...

well,

YOU.

My neglected friend.

I sincerely apologize, and hope that you will sit back,
relax, and let your mind go blank as you look through
the photos our lives for the past month or so. These
moments are what has pre-occupied us so much that
we forgot to tell you about things like what we did for
Easter, and how much bigger our baby girl has gotten
since she was born...

Big Boy at the zoo....This is what a monkey looks like!
Another "monkey" shot!
Easter!

Cousins!
Love!
Daddy and his baby girl :)
Big girl sophia holding our little sweet pea
Playing a little back yard ball

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Such great pictures Kelli! Love them! Thanks for sharing.