Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Farewell Friends and Fun Projects


Last night I had the privilege to be a part of a going away
party for our dear friend Candee Marchant. Her and her
precious family are moving this weekend, and I will say
with a very sad heart that they will be missed tremendously!

We had a fun little fondue party full of girl talk, food, more
girl talk, and yup - a little more food! I'm a foodie girl, can
you tell? That is something that Hubs and I adore about the
Marchant fam - that they are "foodie" people too :) For those
of you wondering what in the world that means - well - let's
just say we revolve ALOT around eating out and enjoying good
food! Simple as that.

On another note, I've been playing around with some new fun
projects that may or may not end up in my Etsy shop... This
particular project has been very heartfelt in that I have been
pondering the thought of God being my "portion" quite a bit
lately. And what better representation of that than an old
vintage spoon? Curious to know what you think.....

Cheers!






0 comments: