Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Trip to the coast

Hey everyone,

Yes, we are still here... It has been a busy couple of weeks, and thrown into the mix was a last minute trip to Newport, Oregon. A friend of husband's family passed away, so that was the main reason for going, but we thought we might as well make a mini-vacation too! So, husband's folks graciously hosted us while we were there, and husband's grandma also let us stay a night at her home in Eugene - so we had tons of fun! Since I volunteered to host Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow (I'm still scratching my head on this one!) I had better get going - so enjoy some pics I took over the weekend! Happy Thanksgiving!
Getting ready to cut down our Christmas tree!
The Tindall's girls and our little guys hanging out!
Christmas tree hunting gang!
Three Kinney Boys
Grandparents strolling on the beach
Our Family

2 comments:

Amanda said...

You got some great family shots!

cabrock00 said...

Hey Kelli, It's great you keep your blog so up to date. I loved looking through your photos this morning. I hope you are having a great holiday month. We need to get together again. Tell Josh hi. Love, Dani