Friday, September 5, 2008

Welcome Home Sid, Sophia, Scott & Korri!

Well, they arrived, all in one piece, after a full day of traveling! And I must say, that the kids are more beautiful than I could've ever expected them to be. And now, they are finally here - where their new parents, (surprisingly not looking too shabby after so much going on in one week!) I actually am a bit jealous of how Korri looked - she made it all look so easy, you know gaining two kiddos after one week of getting to know one another and then hopping on a plane 26 hrs in the air...And she looked absolutely radiant. So, my jealousy comes into play in that I am likening her experience to my 2 pregnancies and how I never in a million years looked that good after getting my kids! Let's just say "mommy-hood" looks pretty good on her :) Love ya Korri!

Scott on the otherhand was a prime example of why women have kids...He didn't quite have the "glow" going on, but he did look good wearing his new set of "daddy-pants" (you know, when the man is supposed to wear the pants...now he's a dad...) Ok, if you didn't get that, call me later and I'll pretend that we're still friends :)

So, after much awaited anticipation, I am proud to introduce to you all my new nephew and niece, Sid and Sophia. Welcome home you guys!

In the elevator on the way up to meet the new fam!
New mommy Korri and precious Sophia
Another glance
Sid the "spark plug" Hogan...Let's just say it was hard to get a picture of him that wasn't blurry because of his amazing energy!
He is pretty cute, though, wouldn't ya say?
Sid and "daddy-pants"
Walking out to the car and into their new lives together!

4 comments:

Green Fab 4 said...

awww...love it! You're such a sweet auntie and SIL! ;)

Anonymous said...

What a happy day. They are beautiful!

Debbie Brown said...

Hooray, hooray, and welcome home! Thanks for sharing the photos, Kel... I had been thinking and praying for them all day! :)

Melissa said...

They are amazing! Tell Scott and Korri congrats for me and give the kids a squeeze!