Friday, May 9, 2008

We Are Two Wild And Crazy Guys!

Okay, so I'm not exactly sure if I quoted that line correctly-but I know Steve Martin won't mind...So here are the pics I promised from Marie's graduation weekend. We have been having some awesome weather occasionally, and the pictures we took that particular day were set in warm weather. So-just to check in with you all, keeping myself accountable with-well, myself (ya know my whole DIET thing???) So far so good! We don't have a scale (for good reason!) so I'm having to estimate by just how I look-and how my clothes are fitting, but I think I may have shed a few lbs! Another week and a half to go before we're off to sunny Kauai, so I may have to stock up on some more veggies :) I bought some of those diet crazy cow (?) ice cream sandwiches the other day-as a reward for husband and I for eating better, and yup-he definitely asked me last night after he finished his sandwich if he could eat mine too! Tsk, tsk...So, hopefully we're not fighting over the last carrot by the end of this thing! Diets can do crazy things to normally sane people. Okay-that's it for now, I'm off to catch up on my sleep since my lovely almost 3 yr old decided to get up at 4:30 this morning......Oh happy day!
Big boy and his chocolate-stache
Peanut (minus the glasses-"why" you ask? Well, they don't fit so well when you try to tear them off of your face and then twist them in half...)
And last but not least, the kiddy posse-aka future couples-the Tindall girls and our two squirts (check out Big boy's face!)

0 comments: