Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Oh Happy Day! A day of new beginnings...

Well, over the course of the weekend and yesterday, there has been some new changes going on! So, I thought that I might just fill you all in on those dandy changes-or "new beginnings" because they always seem a little inspiring (at least to me!)

1. My sister-in-law, Marie has graduated from NNU, and her and my brother Shawn are now in the process of moving to Marysville, WA where they will become full-time washingtonians?? (just go with it :) Good luck you guys! Hope to see ya soon.

2. I have made it very apparent to myself, and to husband that we officially have less than 3 weeks before we head our white Idaho bodies over to the sunny beaches of Kauai. Problem is, I realized that I still have those 10 lbs I want to lose in order to feel decently appropriate in my string bikini--I mean full wet suit...Okay, I'm probably going to wear a tankini, but you catch my drift. I'm a little sheepish about my figure, and as of yesturday-I headed to the store, loaded up on lots and lots of veggies, fruits, and some more veggies and fruits. I even upped my exercise routine a bit to where I was doing walking lunges while pushing the boys on our walk yesterday (they kept looking back at me with worried looks on their faces like "mom, are you okay?") And I am okay! I actually feel great today-when every other diet I've done makes me feel drained and miserable, I actually feel good for a change hooray! I'll keep you posted on my very own "biggest looser challenge" (I'm afraid there will be NO pictures!)

3. My best friend Candice Blenker just called me this morning to tell me that she and her husband Shawn now have a 9 lb 2 oz baby boy named Nolan-Yeah!! We were all pulling for a boy-Congrats you guys! I can't wait to meet him.

Okay, that's it for now I'll post some pics soon...

0 comments: