Sunday, August 26, 2007

Shawn and Marie's Wedding







I know that this post is long overdue-but better late than never, right? My brother Shawn and my new sister-in-law Marie got married this last May in Marysville, WA. It was such a fun day! Husband and I decided that we would try to make it a little "mini vacation" so we stayed an extra day and a half, in the Seattle area hanging out with our boys and the rest of my family. Big boy was our main concern (as he was the ring-bearer)-in that we weren't sure if he'd make it down the aisle or not-since he had a hard time doing just that at the rehearsal! But, yet again, our little guy put on a good show-and it couldn't have gone any better (thank goodness!) It helped that he knew alot of the wedding party, I think...Anyways, the newlyweds are now living in Nampa, where Marie is finishing her last year of school to be an elementary ed teacher, and Shawn is working for Cornerstone with Husband and Travis.

1 comments:

Debbie Brown said...

Fun, fun... nothing like a prissy couch in an alley or out in the yard to make a great photo.

(you look great, by the way!)