Saturday, December 20, 2008

Some of my favorite things...



Just for fun...

10. Peppermint Hot Chocolate with LOTS of whip cream (and marshmallows!)

9. The smell of a fresh cut Christmas tree, and then the sight of it after it's lit up!

8. 2 little boys, and the wonder of Christmas in their eyes as we talk about the season.

7. Our annual TLC Christmas party & White Elephant gift exchange - I always end up laughing until my big Christmas belly hurts! My all time favorite prize was the stylin' "buffalo touch-lamp" from the Marchants! Love it and still have it!! This year's coveted prize was a belly dancing cd with some rockin' Moroccan tunes - WOW!

6. Egg Nog Lattes with a little vanilla, and yes - you guessed it - LOTS of whip cream! Tis the season, right!?!

5. Christmas music! I limit myself to starting to listen to it beginning in November - otherwise Husband would go crazy!

4. Going up to the mountains for weekend getaways - sledding and snow!

3. Teaching our kids about sharing, giving, and the real reason for the season...JESUS!

2. Baking the traditional holiday treats...Sugar cookies, fudge, candy cane cookie drops, and my mom's famous cheese ball.

1. The blessing of an amazing family that I get to spend this holiday season with!

Wishing you all a very blessed Christmas season! See you next year!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering who had the lamp. I also love your mom's cheese ball. Have a Merry Christmas!