Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Argentina Bound!

A picture of the project we are going to be working on (a convention center to house and educate pastors from the S. American Region)

Happy 2008! This Thursday morning Husband and I will board a plane headed to Buenos Aires Argentina! I am only going for a week, but Husband is staying for 2 1/2 weeks. We are going to help finish a project with the organization "Extreme Nazarene" that has been a few years in the making. To find out more about Extreme Nazarene you can go to their website at: www.extremenazarene.org. Please pray for safe travel for us, and for me as a mom-leaving my two boys....let's just say I'm trying not to think about it! We feel so blessed to be able to go and be on the mission field serving the Lord! Check back for further pics and reports once we get back! Adios Amigos :)

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Have a wonderful time- I will be checking for pictures and updates!