Monday, December 10, 2007

1st Real Snow

So today marked our first official "snow day" of the year, and definitely made the season feel a little more like Christmas. Here are some pictures of our home and the snow outside. I feel like I'm not quite ready - and am dreading doing my Christmas shopping last minute along with everyone else. But, I feel constantly reminded of how blessed we are, and how amazing our Lord and Savior is! I hope that you all are enjoying this time and allowing Christ to fill your homes with his abundant love. We want to wish you all a very happy (early) Merry Christmas!
a look out our front door at the new snow...
My first year of having a nativity set to put out-I was so excited!
fun festive stockings!
And I couldn't leave out an updated photo of my adorable niece Big Mak and her awesome pink hat! How cute is she?

0 comments: