Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Bag lady?



So I've gone and done it....I've ventured into the world of bag making! For those who know me real well, they can attest to the fact that I can have up to 5 different project going at one time-none of them ever really getting done. Well, for whatever reason, I decided that I needed a new "mommy-bag" (aka-a very large bag able to fit diapers, wipes, my purse, and small animals...) so with my creative cap on, I dove into this project and 4 hours later I have my new bag! I'm so excited!! It's one thing to attempt something new, but to actually have it all sticking together without any large holes or messups-I think I've scored one for the creative team. I was amazed at how many free tutorials there were online to figure this out. So, enjoy and always go for the creative outlet when you can! It's amazing therapy :)

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Super cute! I wish I could do that- I have tried sewing crafts, they just make me tense and frustrated. I love the color and pattern choices!

Lindsy said...

So cute, Kelli! I too have been searching for a "mommy-bag" but making my own never occurred to me. Maybe it's because I'm not crafty or artsy or creative, at all!
Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Very cute. I love the colors and pattern of the material.