Monday, June 8, 2009

Mawage...

"Mawage is wot bwings us togeder tooday... And wuv, tru wuv, will fowow you foweva..."

Confused? Perhaps it's time to watch "The Princess Bride" one more time - and then you might get that whole thing...

Anyways, today marked a wonderful day in the Kinney household, and that would be 7 blessed years of mawage, I mean marriage. :)

We woke up, got some breakfast with the kiddos, and then Hubs took the two boys with him on a "daddy work day" to leave me with a whole afternoon of "mommy time." It was a little slice of heaven.

Then we reunited right before dinner, with my boys safely placed in grandma and papa's care, and off we went to one of our favorites, Asiagos.

Then a movie.

Then dessert.

Then to a quiet house, and the knowledge that we get to sleep in a little in the morning! (our normal wake up time with the boys these days is around 5:45 - 6:03).

What a lucky girl I am on this fine day!

Hubs & I at the Cheesecake Factory for dessert! Yum!

1 comments:

Korri said...

My goodness, Girl, you look like a model! BEAUTIFUL! My bro looks pretty good too, but you look terrific!!
Hope you guys are having fun over in Oregon! Looking forward to a playdate with you and the boys when y'all get back!
CALL ME! Korri